Friday, October 10, 2014

Almost Halloween! Facepainting Time!

Update: Below are the face painting I did for 2014 during the week of Halloween. I had a blast!

I did something a little different each day of Halloween week 2014. Monday, I did The Lorax; Tuesday, I was Cookie Monster; Wednesday, I was a unicorn; Thursday, I was a peacock; Friday, I was the Bride of Frankenstein and later that evening, Medusa; and Saturday, I was Harley Quinn. I also did quite a few other faces at the hospital, co-workers and patients, as well as at my church - eyes on eyes, Hello Kitty, puppy, Winnie the Poo and Olaf. Until next time....


One of the things I love about my job is the versatility I have when doing art activities with patients and their visitors. As in years past, I will be doing face painting in the lobby and in a few of the clinics. Of course, I can not post pictures of patients/visitors but here are some pics face painting I did on myself (one for each year that I've been working here at VCU Medical Center) and one on my roommate. I can't wait to see what I come up with this year. I think I'm going to make-up my face each day of the week of October 27th.
Myself as a tiger, ice princess and carnival-reveler and Shanaye as a forest nymph (2011-2013).

No comments:

Post a Comment